lunes, 11 de febrero de 2013

Travelling around.


SUSHI TIME!



And yes... tht is my first time "trying" to do mehndi... :)
But, well... Its all about practise, isn't it?

So... what about this pic?

I was away on a trip... to a fantastic place; well known for its MAYAN history and traditions... YUCATAN, MEXICO.

It was really nice, the malls, the colours, food, people... and if this wasn't enough... we arrived at "Carnaval" season.

Which means, dances, acrobats, music, food, customs.

The photo above this description, was taken in a SushiBAr, in one of the Malls I visited. Food was really nice. I know I know, this is not Mayan, but HEY! i was enjoying my trip as much as i could ;)


Now this pic, was taken in one of the old Churches; spanish-mayan conquer times, in a small town called Tizimin.

 




TIZIMIN means, "Tapir's place" or "place of tapirs" ... and tapir is an animal, large, brown and similar to a pig.
It is famous for its annual Festival, usually on January.
I have been in this Festival sometimes, when i was younger. I remember i loved being there, and it was so HUGE! :)
Unfortunately, we are on February... and i couldn't see this year's Festival.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario