domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

TOMS shoes... finally !







It's been a while since I found out about toms shoes, 
but never really found any place here to get the ones I want (crochet). 


So i was kinda giving up... tough about not investing in them....
But my saviour came, :D and its 

MY ANGEL!

 I mean a true kind person, and offered to sent me some.
So according to shipping process they will be here tomorrow. Cant wait.
So here is of what i will be getting tomorrow.


              

So what makes them so amazing? well they are kinda getting more and more attention from the social movements, for their amazing humanitarian job. 

TOMS have a ONE by ONE motto, in which for every pair of toms you get, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to kids in need, here is the Official Page

TOMS shoes are Eco Friendly; fashion and ecology are not enemies, and this can be seen in famous fashion brands, as TOMS; which are made with ecologically materials, reducing our  ecological footprint.

And if this wasn't enough, just check out how many celebs are into TOMS.

They are some comfortable, and so trendy, so cute, and so practical (in my case.
why? well I live in a coast city, near the Caribbean .. so picture how amazing your "beach" outfit will look with a pair of these!!!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario